NOTICE توجه: این یک موضوع قدیمی است که آخرین پست ارسالی آن مربوط به 4707 روز قبل است . لطفا فقط پاسخ ها ، سوالات و درخواست های 100 درصد مرتبط را به آن ارسال کنید و برای درخواست ها و سوالات جدید موضوع جدیدی را ایجاد کنید
نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 1 از 1

موضوع: FastCopy - fastest Windows copy product

کاربر علاقه مند
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    نوشته ها
    تشکر
    تشکر شده 5 بار در 5 پست

FastCopy - fastest Windows copy product

If you"ve ever had to copy large files on a Windows platform using the Windows copy method (copy/paste in Windows Explorer or copy/xcopy commands), then you know how slow it is. Recently I had to setup database mirroring for a largish database, so I needed to copy the full backup to the mirror server. The database is about 110 GB in size, but since we use Quest"s LiteSpeed product, the full backup is just 35.8 GB in size. I had heard about FastCopy, which claims to be the fastest Windows copy product, so I decided to do comparison tests.

Using the Windows copy method, the 35.8 GB file was successfully copied across the WAN in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Using FastCopy, it copied in 1 hour and 53 minutes. FastCopy was about 16% faster than the Windows copy method.

I then tried copying an 11.7 GB file in a different environment, one where file copies seem to take forever over the WAN. Using the normal Windows copy method, the 11.7 GB file copied across the WAN in 55 minutes. Using FastCopy, it copied in 51 minutes. FastCopy was only about 7% faster.

Both of the above tests were done on compressed files. Since I wasn"t seeing much of a performance boost with FastCopy, I then tested with uncompressed files.

The first uncompressed file was 51.6 GB in size. That file took 4 hours and 3 minutes using Windows copy method and 3 hours and 16 minutes using FastCopy. That"s a 19% improvement.

The second uncompressed file was 15.6 GB in size. That file took 2 hours and 32 minutes using Windows copy method and 2 hours and 23 minutes using FastCopy. That"s a 6% improvement. By the way, I was getting about 1.85 MB per second for the transfer rate on this system, so that"s why these times are so bad. On the other ones, I was getting around 4.75 MB per second.

FastCopy provides a command-line interface as well, so it can be used in batch files and scheduled jobs, such as those that

Links are Interchangeable | Single Link | No Password

Source link and multi download:

http://findallsoft.net/general/fastc...y-product.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    تاریخ عضویت
    Always
    نوشته ها
    Many

موضوعات مشابه

1. windows 8
    توسط esisafa در انجمن ترفندهای کامپیوتری/معرفی نرم افزار های مفید
    پاسخ: 29
    آخرين نوشته: 11-09-2012, 21:50
  2. پروگرام برد آموزشی در windows 7
    توسط bato_990 در انجمن AT91 series (ATMEL)
    پاسخ: 8
    آخرين نوشته: 09-11-2011, 03:17
  3. The Fastest File Splitter and Joiner v3.3 Portable
    توسط smallping در انجمن ترفندهای کامپیوتری/معرفی نرم افزار های مفید
    پاسخ: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 25-02-2011, 10:21
  4. windows 7 دانلود
    توسط bato_990 در انجمن ترفندهای کامپیوتری/معرفی نرم افزار های مفید
    پاسخ: 4
    آخرين نوشته: 10-01-2010, 22:10
  5. دانلودActel Libero IDE Platinum v.8.5 FPGA Product Des
    توسط kavir در انجمن پرسش و پاسخ (نرم افزارهای تخصصی)
    پاسخ: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 05-02-2009, 23:49

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •